Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seoul-tastic

Sorry, in a rush - so, will add captions and explanations later. For now, here are some photos!

National Museum of Korea (국립중앙박물관)








SoonDae (blood sausages!) at I-Park Mall in Yong San (용산)





Nanta show in HongDae


6-Course Korean Style Sushi


Shopping at NamDaeMoon Market (남대문 시장) and Eating Street Food!














Traditional Korean Homes in BookChon (북촌)








Gop Chang Jungol (pig intestine stew - my fav!)


Homemade (by none other than Gina the culinary genius) Book Uh Gook (dried pollack soup) for Brekkie!


And happy faces everywhere!





(My favorite purchase so far!)



4 comments:

Hoek Choi said...

Soooo much incredible food. SOOOO jealous!

dong wook hyung said...

hahahah Hoek!!!!!
More than incredible food waiting for you in Korea. hope you can come here soon. 떡볶이, 순대, 개고기, 곱창, 오징어튀김, 호떡, sushi are here for you.

Anonymous said...

and Michelle, everyone is waiting for your updates..come on!!

Michelle said...

Hahaha ok I'm sorry I'm taking so long to post!! I'm trying to get through all my Korea posts so I can show you Khao Lak! :) sorry!