Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family Business

Before my dad headed back to the States, we took a day trip to take care of some family business. Korea may be small in size, but the terrain changes drastically from bustling metropolitan Seoul...


To beautiful green pastures in PoChon...


There's always a quiet peace in the countryside.


Rice patties in PyungTek...


And of course, great food! :) My cousin recommended this place called King Donkatsu, and KING it was! The sauce on this was incredible. I'm gonna try to remake it!


And then we stopped by my mom's side of the family to say hello and thanks to my mostest favoritest aunt...


And my dearest cousin JiHoon, his wife MinJung, and their family's newest addition!


God's newest creation...


Look at those long toes! He's going to be tall like his daddy!


Thank you God, for new life.

1 comment:

dongwook said...

wow,,, already baby?
thanks God.