Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last Day in Seoul

Went to church with eemo. Apparently the pastor here was our pastor in Dallas - but I couldn't recognize him! I was originally going to visit the Every Nation church, but I'm really glad I got to worship with my aunt. It was very special to sit with her and sing hymns together. Dad - Even if we really didn't like family bible services because it was always before dinner and you always prayed too long and we were always starving hahaha I'm really glad we did those, because I realized I knew every single Korean hymn we sang :) and when I sing them, I really feel God's love deep in my heart. Thank you!


After church, my aunt and i did some last minute shopping in EeTehWon and MyongDong and then I ate boshin tang (dog)...


Ok I'm kidding. I actually couldn't do it!!!! Kimch - I kept thinking of Pete ... And I just couldn't do it!!! Hahaha. Who would've thought I would chicken out on this?! Awww...

Instead, we ate here:


Where they marinade their own mook (radish) kimchi soup thing .. Sorry, I forgot what it's called!


And I ate UhBok JengBan for the first time.


Kind of like a nabe, with really tender beef! So good!!


And of course, finished off with some NengMyun. This was the 'smooth' kind, where the noodles are very soft. Good - but not my favorite. The broth is the critical part. Here they use the marinade mook soup mixed with their house beef stock. Very nice!


Our second family :)



And happy birthday to my eemo!!!!


It was really a great last day. I'm so grateful that we had a break in the rain to do all the sightseeing and baseball game yesterday, because it rained cats and dogs all day today!

1 comment:

지훈 said...

동치미~~~ ^^