Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday to Me

It was definitely difficult for me not to be with friends, family, and Mark on my bday this year. Even though I knew well in advance that I would be spending it away from familiar faces, when the day came - it was tougher than I thought. But not to worry, Calvin and Gina to the rescue :) we cooked all my favorites things (Gina - You are so incredibly thoughtful, thank you), we ate, we sang, and we had a great time together. Thanks for saving the day, Calvin/Gina!

Homemade ddukboggi with heart shaped dduk!


Green stuff and sesame leaves pancake


Chewy potato pancake


Bibim Gooksoo (Spicy Mixed Noodles)


Giant Korean grapes... Mmm!


And a special personally composed and dedicated birthday song...


:) happy birthday!



1 comment:

Hoek Choi said...

Happy Birthday Michelle. Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you! Hope you had a good time.