Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Family Time

'외 가족' / 'Wheh Family' means, mom's side of the family. Or is that 'chin'? Crap. JiHoon/Calvin - Am I right or wrong??

Anyway, I had dinner with my mom's side of the family at Han Cheh Dang and it was so nice :)


Unfortunately, "little" uncle and aunt couldn't make it, but I got to meet HyunHo oppa's wife and their baby girl, YehBin. Man, she is one smart spunky cookie!


We had a formal Korean traditional meal, which I guess means a thousand side dishes and small appetizers followed by a rice course with a soup and a refreshing dessert drink.


We were trying to figure out what my 'title' would be for YehBin ... And I guess it would be 'gomo' even though we're technically one generation removed. Ah, the Korean 'title' system is so confusing!! It's even difficult for Korean people!


Anyway, she's darn cute and she's helplessly in love with her daddy.


Traditional dining rooms.


After dinner we went to the outdoor cafe next door and had bingsoo and coffee.


Here's a picture of just the cousins, plus YehBin! Aww, I wish my brother and the rest of our cousins could be with us!


On the way home, we stopped by JiHoon's house to see MinJung unnie and DoYoon one last time. Aww, my aunt loves him to pieces!


Poor guy got a baby shot on his leg today, so he was a little zoned out. But he's still so super cute!!!


Bye DoYoon!

1 comment:

지훈 said...

보통 외가 라고 부르지...친가,외가~~ ^^
족자는 잘 안붙여~ ^^