Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

No mo English!

Mark is very happy that traveling has taught me better time management. Flights don't wait for you when you're late. So, I took the 5:10am airport shuttle for my 8:15am flight and did some research on Japan and Thailand at the Lonely Planet store :)


Bye bye, Sydney! Thank you for having me :)


I wish I had taken pictures of my plane food ... bc it was really bad! I was surprised at how bad it was. Hamburger meat with dry fettuccini for lunch and a unseasoned and dry quiche for dinner. But I was so hungry, I ate it all anyway. I think the meals are different flying to vs. from Japan. I did finally try a Tam Tam though. It's am Australian chocolate cookie. Pretty good!

9.5hrs later...


Hello, Japan!


I exchanged my Australian dollars and my 7-day Japan Rail pass and bought an extra one-way ticket back to Narita to meet the Iinumas next Thursday. Then rode the JR Narita Express to Tokyo to meet Miki and Ski


We met at the subway station and then immediately went to eat an awesomely delicious omekase (set) dinner!


Oh man! So good to see them again!


Sushi in Japan... Cannot be beat!


Everything is so pretty too!


Yum! Fried river fish!


Ok bed time! Then off to Shibuya tomorrow! Btw, Lady Gaga said it's safe to travel to Japan, so what are you waiting for?? :)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ggCmzYHLO-4sKyTl78LyMHsbauTw?docId=CNG.852674ba7acb03c208d6ad2c8a758eb3.931

No comments: