Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 6: Margaret River

Today was a relaxing winery and beer brewery day! I learned that grape vines take about 15yrs to mature for wine making harvest. 15yrs! Good lord, I could barely wait 5 days to eat my freshly planted herbs at home. I also learned new wine lexicons like 'leggy' and started to learn the different nuances in tastes.

















New Aussie term: 'Skipper' --> Driver haha.



But before the day began, I walked down to the beach for the sunrise. Just simply gorgeous. God's hand of creation is just truly spectacular.














(Leggy... Haha)

We also had a hearty brekkie at Bunker Bay Cafe...





And almost got blown into the ocean at the Canal Rocks.














Off to see the whales in Augusta tomorrow!

1 comment:

b. said...

love the ocean and food shots, ms. photographer :)