Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Reading

Currently Reading:

Little Princes by Conor Grenman


Per Kimch & Bert's recommendation, I'm reading Little Princes. An honest candid story of a young man's journey to Napal and the tugging on his heart to help build a better life for these lost boys & girls.

Bossy Pants by Tina Fey


Tina Fey is hilarious. The sarcastic / no filter / refreshing / make me laugh outloud and get weird looks from strangers - kind of hilarious.

Case for Faith by C.S. Lewis


I can only read small doses of this book at a time because frankly I don't think I'm intelligent enough to keep up with C.S. Lewis. I always feel like I'm drinking from a fire hydrant: He's spewing out so much, but I can only ingest so little at a time... But I've known for a long time that this wise man knows what he's talking about and is pretty tight with God, so I'm trying my best to absorb what I can.

Recently Read:

Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano


A small window into the lives and minds of two lonely people.

Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore


A beautiful duet-memoir of how God brought two unlikely candidates together to be his hands and feet in a broken city.

1 comment:

purim said...

Next is "Redeeming Love"!!! hehehe
I wanna read "Bossy Pants"!!!