Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day of Rest

Today I hung out with Sakura and went to Shibuya to buy a new SD card.


For dinner, Miki and Ski took me to a really yummy ramen place in Akasaka. Where I had a new type of ramen from the southern Japan region that I've never had before. The broth was thick and salty and the pork was so tender! Mark - Ski claims this ramen is better than the place with the library dividers!


Ready to eat!


Yummy! The egg is to die for. Hard boiled, slightly marinaded, with a soft and slightly runny yolk inside... I think I could eat a carton of just the eggs alone... This ramen also had a dollop of spicy seasoned roe (pink thing below). Was so good in the ramen!


All gone!! (Ok fine - Thats not my bowl, it's ski's. But I got close!)


Smile, Ski!


Ok... I just wanted to share that though this country may only have 3 options for cereal, entire aisles of convenience stores are dedicated to ramens of all shapes, sizes, and flavors! Sodium heaven!


In case anyone is curious, probably just my mom, here is where I've been sleeping in Tokyo!


Just a few more days left in Tokyo before I head to Nasu!

1 comment:

The Internet and The Unicorn said...

bring back some interesting ramen!