Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Testing Testing... 1... 2... 3...

Hello.  If you are one of the 5 people in the world reading my blogs, can you help me test the comment function?  Some people seem to be having trouble commenting and I don't know what's wrong :(  If you try and are not able to comment, could you please let me know what happened when you tried?  Please email me: cookeatbehappy@gmail.com

For those who do not know how to comment:
1. Click "0 comments" on bottom of any post
2. A pop-up window will appear
3. Type a message in the box
4. Retype the funky letters in the "Word Verification" box (this is for security)
5. "Choose an Identity":
- Select Google Account: If you have a gmail.com email address
- Name/URL: If you want to just type in your name; you can leave URL blank
- Anonymous: If you wish to remain a secret reader

Thanks for your help!!
Michelle

2 comments:

akie said...

I am one of them! I love your blog!
Go, Michelle!

calvin said...

this works right today.