Easy Medium Hard
Cook Time: 20 min
I was craving for some steak today, so I stopped by the grocery store after work and saw flank steak and decided to make a steak sandwich. Good choice!
Tip: Good bread is key to a good sandwich.
Tip: Don't overcook the steak!
1. Marinade flank steak for about 10-15 minutes
- 1/4 cup soysauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (can use brown sugar or palm sugar too)
- 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- Squirt of sriracha hot sauce (if you want a kick)
2. Toast halved baguettes with olive oil or butter
3. Grill marinaded steaks on pan
4. Remove from heat and let rest on cutting board
5. Sauteed onions and mushrooms (add green or red peppers if you have them) in same pan
6. Assemble sandwich with leafy green and tomatoes
7. Eat and Be Happy!